Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bathroom Behavior

I have a feeling that most of these posts will be about Max. That's just the nature of the beast.

Today we were getting ready to leave Grandma and Grandpa Alaska's house. Max said, "I need to go potty."

"Well, go," I said.

"But I want to go in the potty in yours house," he said to me.

I kept chatting with my mom, figuring he would either hold it or go at Grandma's house. After a minute or so, Max got up and went into the bathroom down the hall and shut the door. He spent a long time in the bathroom and I just assumed he was doing his business.

My little brother, Shoes, eventually went to the bathroom and opened the door. "Analei, come see this!" he called out.

Imagining a toilet stuffed full of toilet paper, I hurried to the bathroom. Nope. It was a razor with a wad of blond hair spiking from the blade.
Initially, we thought he had managed to avoid too much damage. We didn't see where the hair had come from. Until we turned him this way.
That's when we all started laughing. Poor kid got embarrassed and didn't want to pose for this picture, so daddy held him.
We haven't decided what to do about it yet. It's not that big so I'm inclined to ignore it, but my man wants to cut all his hair off.

Oh, and later in the evening while I was feeding Third, he again ended up alone in the bathroom and squirted a bottle of lotion down the sink.

You'd think I'd learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment