Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cerebrum Matriarchalitis Strikes Again

I really wish there was a cure for this disease. Sometimes it can be very frustrating. For example, I once was parking our new car in the carport a week after we bought it and scraped the entire right side of the car on the pole. And just a few weeks ago I somehow managed to run my cell phone through the washing machine even though I had not forgotten it in a pants pocket. Luckily, my most recent encounter with this disease was more amusing than upsetting.

I shave once a week. I'm much to lazy to do it every day so I shave only when I am going to be wearing a skirt and people will be able to see my legs. Other than that, my body hair gets free reign. Sorry if that's too much information for you, but it's relevant to this story.

So last night I was showering. I shaved my right armpit which had a normal weeks worth of stubble, about 1/3 of a centimeter. Then I turned to shave my left armpit. Holy moose! The hair in my left armpit was nearly a centimeter long! Disgusting! Somehow the week before I managed to shave all my body hair except for that growing in my left armpit.

It's like there is a hole in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment